Get a Quote or More Information
800.362.2104 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Title: Insurance Sales Account Manager
Job Location: Colorado
A Day in the Life:
As an Insurance Sales Account Manager for ProValue Insurance, you will be responsible for cultivating new insurance customers across a wide variety of organizations including commercial, trucking, agribusiness, and farms. This includes cold calling on potential new clients to introduce them to the products and services offered by ProValue Insurance. You are expected to also obtain referrals from current customers for new business. This job requires an individual who is a natural relationship builder who sees the value of ProValue Insurance’s products and services and is willing to work with customers on managing various aspects of their risk exposures. In addition, this professional is responsible for retaining current insurance customers by providing timely renewal quotes and all applicable service work. The Insurance Sales Account Manager is expected to work as a team within the organization by collaborating with operation personnel (CSA, insurance carriers, etc.) behind the scenes to ensure a smooth customer service experience. As a Sales Account Manager, you are expected to work daily on developing relationships with our valued insurance carrier partners.
You will also collaborate with other professionals within ProValue Insurance and our affiliated companies to cross-sell their services and prove to clients that we are a full-service insurance agency.
What You Will Need to Do This Job:
· A bachelor’s degree in a related field, 3-5 years of insurance sales, other sales experience or an equivalent combination of education and/or experience is preferred.
· Thoughtful, analytical, strategic, and resourceful in job performance.
· The ability to create and maintain strong customer relationships.
· An entrepreneurial and competitive spirit and drive to succeed.
· Persistence and creativity in problem solving.
· Excellent public speaking skills and presence.
· Ability to use and understanding technology including a computer, smart phone, tablet and various software programs and apps.
· Property & casualty insurance license /or willingness to obtain a property & casualty insurance license.
· A valid driver’s license.
· The ability to travel 70-80% of the time, day travel with regular overnights.
· This position generally works in an office environment but is occasionally exposed to outdoor conditions or other locations. Long periods of sitting, standing and computer work are required. The ability to speak, hear, and type is also required. You will regularly lift 20 pounds or less.
· This position will also be required to perform other duties as assigned by management.
This Job Description indicates the general nature and level of work expected. It is not designed to cover every activity, duty or responsibility required of the employee. This job description in no way alters “employment-at-will” and is not a guarantee of employment now or in the future.