ProValue Insurance > Career
Service Station Manager | Cooperative Grain & Supply
Cooperative Grain and Supply located in Bazine, Kansas, is searching for a Service Station Manager. Candidates considered for this position must have a mechanical background with the ability to provide service effectively and analyze business operations; lead team members; effectively manage time; and be proactive in developing the Cooperative’s business goals.
Position Requirements and Qualifications:
- Responsible for hands-on tire repair/replacement and servicing of vehicles (oil/lube), providing quality customer service, stocking, advertising, sales, and inventory of automotive accessories and parts, grease, oil, fuel, and merchandise.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Commercial Driver’s License with air brakes, combination, tanker, and Hazmat endorsement preferred or the ability to obtain and maintain.
- The ability to manage difficult or emotional situations; respond promptly to customer needs; resolve questions, complaints, and concerns immediately; and meet commitments.
- Responsible for daily management and profitability of Service Station including safety; planning and scheduling; business development and consulting; purchasing; detailed industry knowledge and experience; and recommendations for change and improvements.
- This job fulfills supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies, procedures and applicable state and federal laws. Responsibilities include training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; and addressing complaints and solving problems and collaborating with the General Manager to achieve maximum utilization of employees and equipment.
About the Cooperative Grain & Supply (Bazine, KS):
Located in west central Kansas, CGS was established on April 20, 1929. With a "local" focus for "local" strength, CGS offers services in grain storage and marketing, agronomy, feed and owns a service station. To learn more, please visit www.cgscoop.net.
Please send your resume to: Brad Cowan, General Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.