Agronomy Relations/Sales Representative | American Plains Coop
American Plains Coop located in Great Bend Kansas is hiring a full-time Agronomy Relations/Sales Representative. This position performs agronomy sales to ensure strong customer relationships within the Cooperative’s territory. This is an exempt status position that involves customer retention and new customer sales goals for selling chemicals, fertilizer, and seed products.
- Develops, executes, and evaluates current customer programs to meet customer needs.
- Engages and interacts with customers by being onsite with them and by making phone calls to customers (existing and new) professionally.
- Works with patrons to develop crop planning such as crop rotations, fertility, and the best management practices with the acres.
- Builds the Cooperative reputation and relationship with members and the community.
- Develops a plan and initiative to target area growers (existing customers and new customers) with bulk fertilizer and chemical purchases.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree (B. A. or B.S.) from four-year college or university; minimum of three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Commercial Driver’s License required with hazmat endorsement preferred.
- Custom Applicator’s License (1-A)
- Certified Crop Advisor
- Forklift Certification
Please send your resume to: John Sullivan at email@example.com. To learn more about American Plains Coop, visit https://www.apcoop.com.