ProValue Insurance > Services > HR Consulting > Disclose It!
Enhancing Internal Control Processes Through a Fraud and Ethics Hotline
ProValue provides organizations with a confidential fraud and ethics reporting hotline, Disclose It!, an important resource for critical internal control processes. As a trusted advisor, we include customized training to understand how best to proceed with a complaint and/or report, as well as the appropriate policies to communicate with employees and other key stakeholders of the organization.
How It Works
ProValue provides the participating company with:
- Informational flyers and posters to be distributed and placed throughout the organization.
- A sample policy to be included in employee handbooks and board policy books.
- A training session on how to handle a complaint, when to conduct a formal investigation, etc.
Employees, member-owners, customers and board members have the ability to report potential fraud, harassment, discrimination and other ethical issues and concerns.
- Reports may be made 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year through the hotline phone number or the ProValue website.
- Those making reports are encouraged to leave contact information, but may also make anonymous reports.
All information gathered is conveyed directly to those within the organization as designated by the organization’s management and/or board of directors.
- Contracted companies may then engage ProValue to complete an investigation, provide training, follow up, etc.
Disclose It! Here
Do you wish to Disclose It!? Fill out our secure Disclose It! form now.